- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350°.
- Step 2 In a mixing bowl, add the Blue Runner® cream style red beans, salsa, lime juice, and ½ teaspoon of salt. Stir until well blended.
- Step 3 In a separate mixing bowl, add the mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon of salt, granulated garlic, granulated onion, cayenne, diced pimentos, and green onions. Mix until well blended. Add the grated Cheddar and Pepper Jack cheeses. Stir until well blended.
- Step 4 Line the bottom of a shallow baking dish with the red bean mixture. Spoon the pimento cheese mixture over the red beans, covering the entire surface.
- Step 5 Bake at 350°, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and serve with corn tortilla chips, pita chips, or crackers.
- 1 27-oz. can Blue Runner® Creole cream style red beans
- 4 Tablespoons chunky salsa
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 4-oz jar diced pimentos, drained
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 8-oz package grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 8-oz. package grated Pepper Jack cheese