- Step 1 – Melt the butter in a pot over medium-high heat. Add the green onions, garlic, sweet basil, salt, and cayenne pepper. Cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Step 2 – Add the crawfish tails and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Step 3 – Add the 2 cans of Blue Runner® Creole Tomato Basil Bisque and the cream. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Add the Parmesan cheese and stir until well blended. Simmer for 5 minutes. Serve.
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried whole-leaf sweet basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 lb. peeled Louisiana crawfish tails
- 2 15-ounce cans Blue Runner® Creole Tomato Basil Bisque
- ½ cup cream
- 4 Tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese