- Step 1 – In a mixing bowl, add the Blue Runner® Creole Cream Style Navy Beans, ½ teaspoon salt, Sriracha hot sauce, granulated garlic, and olive oil. Stir until well blended. Set aside.
- Step 2 – In a separate mixing bowl, add the avocados, red onion, lime juice, 1 teaspoon of salt, and white pepper. Using a large kitchen spoon, coarsely chop and mash the avocados. Mix until well blended. Set aside.
- Step 3 – Toast the bread. While the bread is toasting, fry the eggs.
- Step 4 – To assemble, spread a generous layer of the spicy beans on each slice of toast. Top with a layer of the mashed avocado. Top with a fried egg and serve immediately.
- 1 16-oz. can Blue Runner® Creole Cream Style Navy Beans
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha hot chili sauce
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ripe avocados
- ¼ cup very finely diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 4 slices hearty, whole-grain bread
- 4 eggs, fried